Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday To Pyro!!

My baby redhead is growing up! Tomorrow is his first birthday, and on one hand, I cant believe he is already a year old, but on the other hand, I cant believe he is only a year old!

Despite everything we have endured and been through over the past year, Pyro has been a gem of a dog. He is a big, goofy sweetheart, and we thouroughly enjoy having him in the house.

Some of my favorite photos of my baby boy growing up:
























We have spent a lot of time working on obedience and attention, so hopefully, by the end of the year, Pyro will have at least a Rally title to his name. Hopefully by then, he will have picked up the remaining points he needs to complete his Championship as well, and we can concentrate on obedience and such full time.
In the mean time, we enjoy life day to day, with our beautiful goofy redhead making us laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment