Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stuff and Things...

A lot of planning going on around here :)

Planning a litter. Planning a new addition (and no, you dont get to know about it until it is actually HERE!). Planning for Nationals. Planning, planning, planning.

Some of it will become reality (I WILL be at Nationals this year!) and some of it might get pushed aside. But hey, having a plan can get you through some tough days! So, I plan :)

I'm excited to start getting health testing knocked out of the way on the girls. While my wallet may not appreciate it, I know I will feel better once it is all done and I can start going forward with some of these plans. Juno is 2 in August, and Lorne is 2 in October, so both will have hips and elbows done by the end of the year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Juno does NOT come in heat in the next few weeks and we can have her Thyroid pulled at the clinic at Nationals. Otherwise, I will have to wait. Lorne will have hers pulled at the Thyroid clinic offered at the Colorado Springs shows in June. Once I find an eye clinic (I prefer to wait for the $20 or $25 ones instead of going to the $30 or $35 ones) I will get them both checked. And then, we will be done :) And can go forward with another plan. Provided, of course, that everyone passes their tests!!

I will keep you guys posted as things go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment