Saturday, February 14, 2009

Catching Up...

Things got kind of crazy around here with Brian coming home from training and the new puppy moving in.

Broker has been here for over a week now, and has adjusted very well. Since I havent introduced him yet, Broker is officially known as Set'r Ridge's Day Trader, and is an English Setter :) Hence the reason I call him the hairy beast. He has adjusted well to our house, and is a goof, which is great cuz he fits right in!!! Hes also a true Monkey, and will climb on ANYTHING he possibly can!! It is so different having a fuzzy dog in the mix!
The puppies are continuing to grow like weeds, Prada is in a very ackward stage right now, and Louie is looking better and better with each passing day. I havent been doing much other than teaching them to "wait", "stay", and "stand" besides general manners. Pyro has been doing great though. Since his obedience crackdown started, he is behaving much better. He has become obsessed with carrying things in his mouth, which is fine. He always takes a toy out with him to potty, and always picks one to bring into his crate with him while we are at work. Silly Goof.
Tony is continueing to gain weight, which is really exciting for us!! I am so thankful for Purina Pro Plan Shredded Blend!! Hopefully he can put on another 8-10 pounds, and then we can finally get him nuetered.
Its the weekend of the Rocky Mountain Cluster, which is 4 days of all breed shows in Denver, CO. I only entered Pyro Sat/Sun because of work and I wanted to spend some time with Brian, so limited my entries. Melissa has Maui in Juniors those days as well. Today (Saturday) Pyro got 2nd/2, but showed well, moved like a twit, but stacked like a dream. Tomorrow is another day, and I've got a really gorgeous young dog on my hands, so I'm not too worried about finishing him fast. Melissa and Maui placed 4th in Open Intermediate today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment