Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fun Match....again :)

This past Sunday, I took Pyro out to the Irish Setter Club fun match. Left the babies at home since Prada is kinda in a weird stage right now, and Louie wasnt feeling too well the night before. So I just took the big red dog, and figured it would be good for him to get out with just me for the day. Typical Pyro, walked into the building acting like he owned the place, and within 2 minutes, was like "Oh, another dog show" and just chilled the entire time outside the ring. Besides slippery-feet issues with stacking and gaiting (floors were smooth cement with no mats!) he did soooooo good! He listened, he behaved, he even ignored a bitch in heat! (I guess if its not spotted he just dont care! lol)
And in the end, he beat another Dobe puppy for Best Doberman Puppy, and went on to place Second behind the Mastiff in a LARGE Puppy Working Group! I'm so proud of my little(big!) man!

No comments:

Post a Comment