Friday, May 1, 2009

Pyros Win Pics And A General Update

Things are moving along around here. We finally got a window for Brians deployment! YAY! Ugh...now if I could just get a FIRM date, we'll be good to go and plans can be made!!!!

My recovery is still moving along well. Pain was subsiding, but I had to go back to work, which made it peak again. Oh well. I know it will go away once I get used to moving around a lot more again. I cant tell you how much I've missed my dogs. Being in the same house but still seperated from them has been hard on me and them! I spent pretty much the entire afternoon and evening yesterday playing with them, and I think we are all happier for it.


I got Pyros win pics in the mail the other day from his WD placements at Terry All a few weeks ago. I dont like the pic from Saturday much...Pyro just looks, well, blah, in it. I do like the pic from Sunday, quite a bit in fact. Just wish his head was turned a little more toward the photographer. But, otherwise I think its a pretty good picture!!


We are off to NM with the Pointers next weekend for the Rio Grande KC shows. We managed to build majors in dogs, so hopefully one of the kids will come home with a major for the effort! lol. Wish us luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment